Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Almost a month in!

Emily Smith
@emily-smith
14 years ago
31 posts
Hello loves,It has been about a month since I stopped brushing and started dreading the natural way. So far everything has been going great! I have some that are knotting so well and so quickly it amazes me. I am up to around 55 dreads now and new ones are forming every week! The back of my head has dreaded much quicker I am guessing because I sleep on them. I also went to the beach and the salt water seemed to help with knotting. I am so very excited to see how they form and grow. I just wanted to fill you guys in on how everything is going and share my excitement. I thought I might miss my old hair every once in a while, but there has yet to be a day that thought has crossed my mind. I am absolutely in love with each little knotting section forming in my hair! I just can't believe how quickly some of them are tightening up and maturing.The only problem I have had so far is how unsupportive my best friend has been about it. I don't really understand the hesitance of people to accept dreads. I try explaining to her that its not like there is some nasty growth on my head, that it is still my hair just in a different form. Hopefully she will learn to love them as much as I do. We just got a house together today so she will be seeing them pretty regularly! She better get use to it!<3
updated by @emily-smith: 01/13/15 08:41:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome u shoul;d post a timeline!!! cant wait to see emim excited too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Emily Smith
@emily-smith
14 years ago
31 posts
I need to take some more pictures so everyone can see the progress. = ] I will get on that soon soaringeagle said:
awesome u shoul;d post a timeline!!! cant wait to see em
im excited too
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cant wait :) Emily Smith said:
I need to take some more pictures so everyone can see the progress. = ] I will get on that soon

soaringeagle said:
awesome u shoul;d post a timeline!!! cant wait to see em
im excited too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form