Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Timeline help..?

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
I wanna start a timeline since I'm letting them go naturally now so the timeline would show the dreads comin un-crocheted and then dreading themselves naturally.. Might help others that r in the same boat as me cuz I kno I'd love to see one of someone else.. I dnt kno how to upload pictures tho.. Besides my main one.. What do I do?
updated by @atom: 01/13/15 08:41:07PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
you mean like into a thread you create?all you should have to do is look in the reply box for a tiny camera looking box (in the silver part above where you write your text) and there should be the option to make text bold an italic an so forth, its the last one on there.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
and to add images to your personal profile, just go to either photos from your own "My page" or go to photos on the top and click add photos
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Thanks bro. Yaa I was talkin bout the thread thing but after thinkin bout it Ima just put em on my page I can always make a thread out of it later.. Thanks again tho.

Iain said:
and to add images to your personal profile, just go to either photos from your own "My page" or go to photos on the top and click add photos
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
where u type theres a camera icon click it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form