Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

contemplement and conscious

zoubairi  hassan zebra
@zoubairi-hassan-zebra
14 years ago
9 posts
the cosmological, physical and the biological offfer us all possibility of being balenced biologicaly psychycaly but only if you are conscious,of your self of eneveroment exactly like socrat had advise us with his emortal equatio, know your self me save your self by conscience
updated by @zoubairi-hassan-zebra: 02/04/18 03:57:50AM
zoubairi  hassan zebra
@zoubairi-hassan-zebra
14 years ago
9 posts
i have 4 site to which i must replygrammatical mistakes have no value in scientific fieldthe importaznt for us is the ideaz the substences..if you cencentrazte your brain on my suggestion you will find outr simply that i criticise soaling eale s view, this view that evokes that earth give us all we need in my view yes but only with conscience, in one side science can heil us to find solutions in other side conscience can help^us to understand the game of the powrr of the philosophy
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I understand what he's saying although it's kind of difficult. He's saying that he likes science and that he understands SE's view but it's not perfect. But then again neither is his view so I choose to ignore it. =) He's relating nature to conscience and science to understanding. I don't really get what he's aiming at here...I think he is basically saying that science is right, evolution is right and natural spirituality is somewhat wrong. Ah, whatever. =)
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I totally agree that I am a strong believer in science and also spiritual w/ nature. I am having a hard time with religion since my personal beliefs do not match how I was brought up. Lisa McRae said:
I got that too, but that makes no sense... I'm a strong believer in science. Hell, I'll even go as far to say scientists have the most important job on the planet in my opinion. but I'm also spiritual with nature, and those things do not contradict one another. I think I'm done with this conversation, Maybe I'm stupid I don't know. I'm just not getting it lol

GreyGargoyle said:
I understand what he's saying although it's kind of difficult. He's saying that he likes science and that he understands SE's view but it's not perfect. But then again neither is his view so I choose to ignore it. =) He's relating nature to conscience and science to understanding. I don't really get what he's aiming at here...I think he is basically saying that science is right, evolution is right and natural spirituality is somewhat wrong. Ah, whatever. =)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i made a group just for y months ago i think i called it random nonsence philosophical ramblings and verbal vommitthis shoulda been there not in the pictures section (i dont see pictures do u?)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
zoubairi  hassan zebra
@zoubairi-hassan-zebra
14 years ago
9 posts
simply i got no time to correct, i master 4 language above all arabic s one, if i wil right seriously i must write with arabic and traduct to othoers<</body>
bill
@bill
14 years ago
30 posts
it almost sounds like you have interesting things to say but i just dont understand = (
updated by @bill: 07/10/15 12:28:10AM
zoubairi  hassan zebra
@zoubairi-hassan-zebra
14 years ago
9 posts
thanks brothers , i don t want to blame soarind s view that evoke that earth give us all we need..but in my view with out conscient academic conscience we can preserve the dates of this earth cause arostocraty with them ideology can reach us and stol us those naturam dates so only with academuc conscious we can defend our self and proteect those dates greeting to our brothr soarin eagleyour brother zebra
zoubairi  hassan zebra
@zoubairi-hassan-zebra
14 years ago
9 posts
forgive this silence my friend i love you and long life
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form