Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2 more guides wanted dread extentions and dresadfalls

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im not really a big fan of dreadfallsbut alotta "scene" kids like em sowhy not include a guideso anyone wanna write up guides for each?just an editing note when u create and edit pages just cause you include paragraph breaks in the editing window doesnt place them in the page, because you are editing in html (i can switch to rich text editing but for some its still glitchy)so if you want to incert a paragraph use /,p> tags at the beginning of every paragraphthat will make my final edit (adding links etc) much easierthnxif u take this on, just send me the linksu can include pics and vids too if u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/18 09:09:40AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
goofy looking raver kids things umm

that

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i'll let her write the guide elle did extentions too maybe she can write an exytentions guideim clueless bout both but mifht as well try to make our guides pretty complete

--
Emberanna
@emberanna
14 years ago
23 posts
I think they sound like fun. ( I was a goth kid in high school and always liked wild styles- just not the lame politics that went with it- like "you're a poser" etc. ) I would add a few to my dreadbabies for color. And again, since I am a do it yourself kinda girl, I found a good video on how to make them.
I like that it doesn't require any special equipment like some of the other videos I have watched. I think I will go to the beauty supply store right now and look for some cheap synthetic hair.
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah imho the words synthetic and dreadlock should not be used in the same paragraph let alone sentence but yeah i guess its good to cover everything...way to be thorough SE
Emberanna
@emberanna
14 years ago
23 posts
Synthetic Fake-locks I made today. Always wanted to have a bright red streak but my work dress code says no unnatural colors :)

updated by @emberanna: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jemma
@jemma
14 years ago
24 posts
I've put a few fake colours to bulk my quite naturally thin hair, dreads are thickening up nicely, but makes a nice splash of colour, without going the full hog :)

updated by @jemma: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
chemowasabi
@chemowasabi
14 years ago
20 posts
how do these work? do they get left in at night and when you wash ? Jemma Dawson said:
I've put a few fake colours to bulk my quite naturally thin hair, dreads are thickening up nicely, but makes a nice splash of colour, without going the full hog :)

updated by @chemowasabi: 02/05/15 08:58:45AM
Jemma
@jemma
14 years ago
24 posts
Yep, basically, I made them with backcombing and a crochet hook- doesn't matter how much you screw em up, cos it's synthetic, and then very very gently tease them into a dreads thats quite nicely formed.... i've had mine in for months and wash them as I do my normal dreads, the bag of fibre cost 1 and I can chop and change as I like, just a case of cut or tease them loose and put another colour in, they just end up looking like multicoloured congoes after a lot of root growth I should imagine :D chemowasabi said:
how do these work? do they get left in at night and when you wash ?
Jemma Dawson said:

p.s sorry about ridiculously big pic upload!
updated by @jemma: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jemma
@jemma
14 years ago
24 posts
Emberanna said:
Synthetic Fake-locks I made today. Always wanted to have a bright red streak but my work dress code says no unnatural colors :)

I like this colour :)
updated by @jemma: 07/10/15 03:40:20AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form