Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

lots of changes recently

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i'll update as i add moreone of the more fun changes is the addition of the musiic app that lets you create playlists from millions of music vids.another addition is the whos online map (2 versions) theres a small version below the hit counter on every page and the full size version here also above the small one below the hit counter theres a whos online button, this button will take you to a stats page thats updated in real time and alows you to see whos looking at what throughout the site.also, now if you copy and paste from this site it adds a link back to here along with a link to a "licensing" agreement that basicly allows ant content from here to be used anywhere as long as that link back here remains..this ofcourse can be edited out when being pasted anywhere on the site, but can also be a usefull tool.you can for instance copy a few lines from a long post like the dreaducation thread and the link then will say read more and the link so the link takes people to the full content.this way you can use your favorite content in blogs and pages.soon i will be adding an "autotweet" feature that automatically posts to twitter the most often copied text pics etc.we have also started a youtube channel and will need submissions. as well as a new and improved facebook and a twitter account.weve also split the stores up again and added a couple new ones, including dread shampoos and tams.we most likely will be switching over to advertising tuesday too.at that time i may temporarily remove the featured pics vids and shops from the front page while i test different placements for a week or 2 then phaze the featured items back in 1 item at a time,

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form