Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
10 years ago
105 posts
Thanks Willow and thetetlove!! Glad my timeline has been inspirational :)
updated by @cody-pitt: 07/23/15 03:18:27AM
Cody Harder
@cody-harder
10 years ago
30 posts

Love the locks brother. You look so much happier, radiant even, after your locks started maturing. Lock on!

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
10 years ago
105 posts

Thanks a lot. Yea I wasn't too happy with them in the beginning honestly lol but I kept in there and I'm so happy that I did. They turned out so awesome.
Cody Harder said:

Love the locks brother. You look so much happier, radiant even, after your locks started maturing. Lock on!

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
10 years ago
105 posts

Thank you so much. Glad it has inspired you on your journey. For me the 6 month to a year is when they really started to change. Wished I remembered to take pics at those times. Hope your journey goes as good as mine has. Which I know it will :)

Lynnala said:

Hey Cody, thanks for this great timeline! I have one-week old dreads and this timeline is a great inspiration for me. My hair is very thin (thinner than yours when you started) and it's great to see how your dreads thickened up and got more beautiful as the years passed.

DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

Those are some of the best locks I've seen! I'm at 9 months, part neglect, part twist and rip, part wax removal. I should post a few pics...

Destiny Marcano
@destiny-marcano
10 years ago
3 posts

i started mine twist and rip, i hope they turn out like yours!

/ 15
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form