Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

wow this is the best timeline i have ever seen ...im in month 7, and our sectioning is similar ....i got so excited when i saw your outcome ...man they look totally awesome ...:)

updated by @danielle-hache: 07/09/15 09:52:23PM
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Nope didn't use anything. Just out in the sun a lot. Thanks

amethyst777 said:

Nice! I love how the lightened up. Did you use anything to lighten them or just being out in the sun? They look great! Take care!

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Yep that's pretty much what I did. Just got them in and just let them go. Thanks. :)

kendall caponetto said:

Did you use tnr to start and then let them go all natural? Your dreads are beautiful! ! Much love :)
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Not sure lol. I was surprised I didn't get any shrinkage. Thank you

Nimbostratus said:

How did they thicken like that? It looks like you have little to no shrinkage. Super awesome progress though! I hope mine stay long like that :)
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thanks I really appreciate it.

James said:

When I need dread motivation I always come back to your timeline. Sickest locks on this site man, love it!!!

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you so much.. :) Glad my timeline gives you motivation..

Danielle Hache said:

wow this is the best timeline i have ever seen ...im in month 7, and our sectioning is similar ....i got so excited when i saw your outcome ...man they look totally awesome ...:)

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Just want to thank everyone for the replies.. It makes me happy this timeline is giving everyone motivation.. Will post a few more pics in a few days.

GUIOME
@guiome
11 years ago
8 posts

your dreads are so insanely awesome man

Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
11 years ago
68 posts

Ive been worrying about my hair being so thin and striaght, alot like your hair in the before photo but your hair was alot longer when you started. Anyway your dreads look awesomethey started looking great at 7 months hope mine turn out as good as yours have done =]

Eric Andrikowich
@eric-andrikowich
11 years ago
38 posts

thats incredible! what do you do for a living because you seem pretty happy?

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form