Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

welcome to india

Amma Niradhara
@amma-niradhara
2 years ago
19 posts

i have fb but not opened it in years  fb/niradhara for several years there is mobile internet in india which has revolutionized communications. we bypassed computers basically but the same mobile system can put a laptop or desktop online. but really all you need is a sim card.  there are mobile towers even in jungles it would be very unusual to live in a place without a cell signal.  the gov has gone overboard to get india online the past 4-5 years.  unless someone in her home is not allowing her, the gov is strongly supporting girls education and its free to go to college all over india. the lower castes get even more help. if she is over 18 she can easily get a sim card on her own for a few rupees.  where i live people do not have couches, or furniture of any kind or even toilets.  but they have mobile internet via cheap sim cards and cheap knockoff phones. unless she is running from an abusive family member, which is entirely possible. i am not sure why anyone would need to risk their life in india to get a sim card. 

Amma Niradhara
@amma-niradhara
2 years ago
19 posts

since lockdown and even before, girls were provided mobile smart phones for enrolling in college as a gov incentive  during lockdown every home with children had to have a phone to do classwork.  like i said in even this small rural place., there are many families with no toilet but 2 smart phones. sounds like she may be staying in a city.  but just saying, dong get played.  it is unlikely internet alone is the reason she left wherever her original home is. it is more likely family issues.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Her village was very tiny and remote. I’m not sure where. Well she didn’t say couches, just that she was homeless and staying wherever she could. I believe she’s in her 20s. I do think it was the remoteness. 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Judging from the story that she’s trying to write I would say that might be true to yes

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 09/02/22 12:43:14PM
Amma Niradhara
@amma-niradhara
2 years ago
19 posts

i am in a remote town. 15 years and before that was in even more so remote villages.  even back then, there were access by sim connections to get online with fliphones and hotspots. the past years since lockdown i dont think there is a place you cant get a cell signal in any village. its amazing really.  its also outstanding she can communicate in english with you.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Yeah just her written English is not very natural., She’s improving a lot But she’s been so sick for like months now

--
Amma Niradhara
@amma-niradhara
2 years ago
19 posts

i would be happy t o talk with her, but it past my bedtime and i have to wake up to teach yoga in 5 hours.  so i best get to sleep. best way to reach me is on instagram / swarashram or whatsapp. i would send the number privately

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

And that is amazing. My ex is in a tiny village in Kenya and the connection totally sucks. 
well.. maybe someday I’ll come to India. Always wanted to.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Thanks, namaste, sweet dreams.

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags