Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lion Locs Hair Locking Dreads Moisturizer for Dreadlocks and Locks

Daveydoh
@david-is-goliath
3 years ago
11 posts

Anyone try this for free form? Are they as good as Vicki's? I read some of the reviews that it leaves a residue. I would prefer to buy from dreadlockssite.com but she isn't able to make some right now so I've been looking for alternatives.

I can put my hair in a pony tail now but there's so much frizz on my crown.

--
"You have power over your mind- not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius
Daveydoh
@david-is-goliath
3 years ago
11 posts

Sorry I meant to say dreadlockshampoo.com.

--
"You have power over your mind- not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

Are yiu look8ng for a shampoo or what got a kink to it?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daveydoh
@david-is-goliath
3 years ago
11 posts

Here's a link, let me know please....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XYH7JGH/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AEY9UPV5JFCDJ&psc=1

--
Daveydoh
@david-is-goliath
3 years ago
11 posts

I am looking for a gel, something to tame my head a bit.

--
Daveydoh
@david-is-goliath
3 years ago
11 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

Are yiu look8ng for a shampoo or what got a kink to it?

I am just looking for a gel to put on my hair to make the frizz stay down when my hair is pulled back for work. I would love to get Vicki's gel but she's out of stock at the moment.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

I wouldnt use gel then. Its counterproductive and will build up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ronycrash425
@ronycrash425
3 years ago
6 posts

These gels leave a strange white coating on the hair. I used to buy Lion Locs but stopped, on my dark hair this white bloom looks like dandruff. In general, it did not suit me.
I also tried to use Cantu Shea Butter, but it became friends with my dreadlocks. Used it along with Bloommy shampoo. The collection has balanced my hair care.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form