Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crochet and interlocking mistake

alcar
@alcar
4 years ago
9 posts
Thanks I'm gonna try the avacado... also might get a light trip so the tips on my hair can heal better..have about 1/3 of the crotchets out...not an ideal way what has happened but I look foward to my natural dreds
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

dont forget the refund request

they needto be aware they shouldnt be doing that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
alcar
@alcar
4 years ago
9 posts
I had my girlfriend send him a message because I cant speak Portuguese.. I wasn't asking for a refund because I'm leaving brazil but told him he should at least not interlock if hes gonna crotchet because that made my roots extremely weak I probably would have kept them if it wasn't for that... but my hair is clean and straight gonna start the natural journey in a year or so my hair isnt very long barely to my shoulders in the back
lopenator
@lopenator
4 years ago
75 posts
Why are you going to wait a year? Start right now by throwing away your brush/comb.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

shoulders is long en9ough to start again now

--
alcar
@alcar
4 years ago
9 posts
I never brush or comb.. my hair is just naturally very straight.. my hair in the back goes to bottom of my neck..sides past my ears but I wouldnt say my hair is shoulder length yet... I never conditioned my hair...what else can I do to naturally forrm?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

finger combing towel drying and most shampoos are conditioning plus.. sounds like you could use an inch or moere, that makes alotta difefence

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form