dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Day 3 of dread journey!

Tater
@tater
5 years ago
54 posts
Haha thank you :)
There was an undercover "cheers for freckles" in my thoughts lmao thought it was cool we both have freckles and not far from each other in our journey :)
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I'd brush and only separate, let them section themselves, probably why they're fighting you so much!

Mine are many sizes, the back ones are larger than most of the others, though i have some larger ones at the top too, just like m-th last set did as well. I personally love (d) having a variety of sizes!

Front and back
20190622_120623.jpg
20190622_120623.jpg  •  617KB

20190622_120628.jpg
20190622_120628.jpg  •  573KB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

think i'll change my username tp freckle fan haha 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
Update! I'm at the one month mark and loving it!!! Gonna be doing my first deep cleanse in a few days. I uploaded new pics in my profile but ill put one here as well! I'm in love, I swear!
20190705_115706.jpg
20190705_115706.jpg  •  681KB

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
What are you using for a deep clean?

I use watered down acv, 1:3 or 1:4 I just eyeball it.
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
Same. About how much acv do ya think ill need for chest length hair? Also I figured just put hair in bucket, dump over head slowly then let dreads soak for like 10 mins? Sound about right?
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Less is more, too much acv will soften the fibers of the hair and cause breakage, same as to not use too often. I eye ball that ratio, pour over my head in the shower, massaging my scalp before with water and while pouring acv mixture, being sure to pour onto my scalp, let sit for a few minutes while i shave then rinse well! Squeezing the hairs as i rinse. You may noticed a little acv smell while wet but once dry you won't be able to smell anything! It feels so good on the scalp, I'll be doing a wash soon as well
KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
I've heard it helps a lil with dandruff as well. Do ya know if thats true. Looking to get a better shampoo but I'm broke at the moment. The one I'm using now, nature box, leaves my hair oily and makes my dandruff worse
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Yes it helps with dandruff, why i made the switch 5 years ago. I find fresh aloe to be great at soothing the scalp as well between acv washes, washes out easy as well

/ 8
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form