29,640 posts

thats a book by butterfly bill who passed away last year or 2 or 3 ago

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

When I go to welcomehere.org, I get linked to some Japanese website about food. Is there anyway you can toss me the link?

LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts

Im thinkin about dying some locks blue in honor of Xxxtentacion. (The rapper that got shot, a florida native). And I used Kirks castile coconut oil soap and baking soda washes to lock and it happened quite fast. I do have an undercut and I have it down all the time sleep with it down also.

--
Signed with Love, Jolly! May my journey of finding myself inspire you to search for yourself! FROM FLORIDA WITH CARE!
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

The site worked. Thank you my friend.

How do you plan on dying your locks, if the bleach is super bad for it?

LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts

Idk anything about dying hair that's why I was interested but seems like dread wraps don't sound bad either...

--
Signed with Love, Jolly! May my journey of finding myself inspire you to search for yourself! FROM FLORIDA WITH CARE!
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

I think I will do the dread wraps too.. Gives you more diversity with the colour as well. 

LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts

Yeah dyed dreads are very popular in florida. We have a large community of free form or wicks. I free formed and my dreads are pretty thin except a few thicker ones. Theres definitely a long ugly stage lol. But I decided to dread to resist the conformity of society. I mean it was slightly asthetic also cus I like dreads lmao. but it has for sure set me apart from the convientional and its been a great experience so far Happy

--
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Mine will be purely for my spiritual journey :) It just has the added bonus that it is basically a middle finger to normal society. My head is a nightmare as it is to my mother... She's not gonna be pleased when the dreads start forming.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

took mine 15 years to top mentioning cutting in every single convo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form