total structural integrity breakdown.. yea he gives great advice huh

bleached.jpg

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

weird i see them, some things  are always being updated but wait a day or so, we are moving to a new server actualy as we speak

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

and yes bleach is damaging all chemicals are, and more so after backcombing cause the cuticles cant protect the hair.

this is way overbleached / all chemical treatments are harsh

the worse we saw was a poor girl that had a dread perm over  top of overbleached hair. she had like 4 chunks dangling from threads the rest  ..was gone...  her hair just fell apart leaving short all diferent lengths and  just 4 fat ..chunks for lack of a better word dangling from maybe 15 hairs or so each.. might be  exaggerating it was years ago but the visuals of it was shocking ..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

well after breaking my back i have neck and back pain shoulder pain you name it

when wet it can be heavy. but it doesn't bother me 

only when its really unbalanced like all to 1 side  while washing does it hurt my neck

but.. lying in bed hurts my neck, sitting up hurts my neck, looking left hurts my neck, sleeping with a pillow hurts sleeping without hurts (believe it or nort the mypillow thing actualy made it not hurt)

its not my dreads though, after breaking my back, got a hip obliquity (off center) 9 degree bend mid back (ribs usdd to pop over eachother painfully)  and then neck.. with permenant knots in the traps that can get like steel bands or golfballs. pinching the um vegovesal? nerve causing very low blood pressureew./.and bottoms out when chiropractor works on that area ..i go white and nearly black out.. pressure unmeasurable till i get head at or near heart level

so my necks not a good example.

even so dont feel the dreads have much of a negative effect on it. except when wet..also though while washing always kinda twisting whole spine out washing so .. much of the added discomforts probably just from positioning while washing..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

thats why i use dreadlockshampoo.com

my hair feels horrible after just swimi8ng in the pool

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

short version motorcycle and giant pothole.

long version.. geez how long ya want?

well won't start too young haha just that time. my parents and super materialistic ex (wtf was i thinking) convinced me to cut my dreads go to school for programming (mainframe corporate suite and tie crap) at my graduation after she decided shes not coming took my brothers motorcycle for a spin around the "block" (rural country where a blocks like a mile) 

on a sharp corner there was a pothole the size of the lane that threw me  into the guardrail then woods and onto a rock in a creek bed. 

but funny thing is the road ran from the house i grew up in to where i fly with http://www.freedomswings.org/ now

which i started soaring weeks after  getting out of recovery

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Just want to bump my last comment from page 2...

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

FemalePheromones:

Hey Soaring Eagle can you have a look at these and let me know what you think?

Thanks in advance.

https://superdreadshop.com/collections/dread-shampoo

how did i miss that

sorry you know i try to reply to everything that actually looks like a great find

seems ethical. try it and do a review

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

wait till you see these

those aren't us but..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

well.. most of my flights been 4 or 5 hours . in simulator in i did sunrise to sunset longest day of the year real world  weather broker the world record..twice once in the alps once damn oh yea new Zealand  (i would love to teach you in sim sometime)

ok all of glider theory will take awhile haha but you have your best lift over drag speed l/d and min sink speed. min sink speeds pretty low at that speed you lose the least altitude, but don't go as far, best l/d describes a glide slope. 32-1 typical 2 seater 46-1 typical racer 60-1 open class mega ships with 100 foot wingspan (need very weak lift to glide real far but have higher drag so can't compete in strong conditions at high speeds.. 

so that would be for every mile of altitude  in totalley dead air you cam fly x miles (after a event me and our cross country/competition trainer had to fly it from 1 airport to anotjher into the sunset it totalyy still air..almost took a nap he knew the exacty speed to set it to reach the  destination at exact altitude and really never even had to touch the controls..just let it glide home)

now to extend flight you use lift. see hawks circling theres lift. see puffy cumulus clouds theres lift.. and wind over mountains creates ridge lift for fast  close to the mountains thrills.. when the airs stable (no thermals which are caused by diferential heating.. a quary surrounded by forrest is always gonna be a good place to look when theres no cumulus (theres blue lift when the dew point doesnt form a cloud cap)

but on stable days downwind of a ridge are standing waves that take you to the stratosphere this is the space glider

g forces im not sure on the fox but ours is -5 +6 max I've never done a loop and our planes are too old now (we need to upgrade bad) the world champ probably pushes 7 or 8 maybe 9

ive done chandells lazy 8's  felt 0 g and did spin training with my instructor who just passed away..only 1 to get ours to spin

that was ..a thrill.. you pull up into a turning stall then.. wham, your nose straight down pointing at the ground lazily spinning but not picking up speed..

i know I've felt 4 g's in big thermal bumps  but not as sustained as a loop 

now as for things to watch out for. glider pilots are the best pilots ion the world because we are always aware of  everything we don't have an engine we trust to get us from a to b (and if that fails thats when being glider rated saves lives..skully from miracle on the hudson was a glider pilot)

so your always looking for lift, looking for places you can get to if you cant find lift  calculating how far you can go how fast to fly (macreedy theory, you take the lift of the current thermal and expected lift of next thermal set a speed to fly ring (or done by computer) that tells you the speed to fly through sink.. you'll lose more altitude flying fast, but get into the next thermal sooner and out of the sink.

come fly with us ;)

--

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form