Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

10 month progression?

benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Yeah there's always time. There should be anyways. I'm trying to make a drastic change from a career that took 50-60 hours a week from me to a part time job so I can focus on starting an internet business and hopefully be successful enough to buy and live on a sailboat.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

what kinda business

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Retail of some type.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

im sorta doing the same..but i know what type

just waiting on info from my friend whos the ceo

--
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Dropshipping is pretty much what I'm thinking. I just have to put some time into it and see what sells
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

what i got..will sell cant drop ship though ..its a friends business ..trump (yea that scum) is a customer

it will take a lil work building a client base

--
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
lolcan't discriminate who pays you I guess.
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
Good talking with ya man. Thanks again for all the advice.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

benjammin: lol can't discriminate who pays you I guess.
actually..i do

this sites turned down many advertisers for ethical reasons as an example

in fact if you ever see ads that are questionable or go against he sites dread care ethics get the url and they will be blocked

i always put ethics above income...means having a lot lower income ofcourse but we would have a utopia if even just 1/2 ..well slightly more then 1/2 thought about ethics when it came to income and business

back to trump  my friends business is amazing stuff for growing organically (a lot of golf courses use it cause you dot need fertilizers) 

unlike trump my friend built his business without a cent of debt ever.. all self funded   and he just opened a big factory in Oregon  taking it to the next level.. he as set to turkey a few years ago to demo how it would alow tem to farm the desert 

and we turned the worse crack hood in philly into a paradise for a decade ..lots of love a several block safe zone  surrounding the lots of love gardens .. which were basicly blocks of buildings collapsed into the basements  then covered with a thin layer of clay   we were basicly growing in 80% brick (we also pulled 6 antique typewriters 1/2 a bike enough antique broken plates to do mosaics and more tires then were on the cars in the area at any time) (actually a very old backhoe was abandoned  across the street about 5 years in that  grew into a playground) 

i'll tell yea his stuff made everything there grow and taste amazing ..its basically  300 million year old composted rainforests and dinosaurs ..

--
benjammin
@benjammin
7 years ago
18 posts
That's really cool man. I hope things like that can stick before it's all too late. I'm scared that people know better they just don't care.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form