Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

8 months of neglect

acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

Alright so when i thought of microfiber i thought like the microfiber rags with little loops all over, but when i googled microfiber pillow case they are a satin like material? if thats the ones i can get one from my mom she sells high quality satin pillowcases.. also the poly sheet seems to eat my oils and keep the hair frizzy but i think it might be so coarse its breaking my hair.. or the damage from the backcombing is just really showing with the frizz.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

ok consulted with vicki by phone

she asked the 1 question i didnt ask..bout your diet

she thought thyme was a good idea too (maybe adding baking soda to shampoo too) but also thought if giving that a fair shot makes no change in oiliness ..just tnr

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

acidburn:

Alright so when i thought of microfiber i thought like the microfiber rags with little loops all over, but when i googled microfiber pillow case they are a satin like material? if thats the ones i can get one from my mom she sells high quality satin pillowcases.. also the poly sheet seems to eat my oils and keep the hair frizzy but i think it might be so coarse its breaking my hair.. or the damage from the backcombing is just really showing with the frizz.

i forgot to ask about the towels

message her through the site

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

My diet is pretty basic i avoid fast food, I don't eat processed or junk food, I eat about 1/3 fruit 2/3 vegtables then the rest is chicken and beef.. I know eating meat isn't great but in my neck of the woods it costs about 10$ for a head of broccoli I don't think i have to explain more about how expensive veggies are around here :(

*edit also i only drink water no juice or sodas i quit juice/soda 10 years ago, and i quit smoking marijuana over 2 weeks ago i know thats not diet but im proud of it.

updated by @acidburn: 04/18/16 02:15:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats but ya can grow some veggies yourself and sell em if they are that expensive

that's insanity

a backyard garden could make u a lot of extra cash

how about other meat substitutes i mean wheat you can make homemade seitan

beans and such  nuts etc

though i don't see anything dietary that can be a factor

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

I plan on growing some simple veggies and fruits this year, tomatoes, Peppers, Carrots, Peanuts and onions. Also i switch pillowcases back to cotton and washed my hair every 2nd day one of those changes is making my hair more dry here's a picture..  Also i went on a bike ride around sun down bad mistake my hair is like a spider web! i got hundreds of shad flies stuck in my hair i had to stop and give it a good shake it was horrible lol i felt bad for all those little critters i could here them buzzing trying to escape.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

but looks like its made more progress with the changes

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

*edit* i guess i answered my own question! when i got to the mall i went in the bathroom and removed my hat my hair looked like it was gelled back! i guess ill be investing in a rainy day hoodie or just letting it get wet then taking extra time before bed to let it dry!

Quick question i didn't want to create a new topic for.. On days that i have to go out and will be out nearly all day in the rain, it suppose to be on and off all day ranging from heavy to light.. and the temperature is 17c.. Is it best to put my hair in a tam? or just let it hang free?

updated by @acidburn: 04/22/16 11:00:27AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form