Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my dread lockness lil monster

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts
Found this website talked to the owner of site walked me through everything I'm grateful to say he saved me from crochet dreads I'm loving my dreads
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

Another picture :D my dreadlocks make me happy

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

I'm a barber/cosmotologist I don't do dreadlocks except mine :) I suggest to follow this site it's the dread lock bible!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

haha well always great to hear that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

Thank you for being nice and patient for walking me through every step there needs to be more people like you I don't know if it's a dreadhead thing but I want to live to make people happy I've been in other forums and they're nothing close to as nice as this peace and love we'll defeat negativity any day! Stay dreaded people!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

thats 1 of the reasons i made this site  oh by the way i just noticed you posted this in your personal forums not in themain dreadlocks forums...wich is fine but more people will see dread related stuff  browsing the dread forums, personal forums are best for more off topic stuff...stuff that interests you, like hobbies or lifestyles

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm ignore that last comment about the forum seems the link  frim the emal was weird

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form