Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Problem with profile

Airesia
@meaghanburns
9 years ago
1 posts

I am having major issues with using this site which I have used in the past, back over 3 years ago so I had to make a new profile but I cant get anything to change on my profile along with the picture. It tells me to check the list of quotas once I save the info! I didnt know where to ask this and this seemed to be the best place so hopefully someone can help me figure out the problem

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

what are you trying to change

the 'list ofg quotas' would refer to regular member  featured or standard shop owner but shouldnt be required

i see you changed the background just fine

some of the "design studio' features of the old site arent fully built in yet otr working right some are

they were added to the  profile modificxation form but should be built into thier  own module.. wich im not quite ready to do yet im hoping to find someone familiar with that type coding to help on that project

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

do me a fave on my profile i have a seperate forum for bug reports

can u delete this and post it there  with screenshots  so i can see what you see

and if possible send me a message in chat and we will debug it together

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

i see whats up

u selected "featured shop owner'  u created a second proffile

the second profiles linkedto the 1st 'owner" profile the second oprofile would be used as your shop

u only get 2 profiles i think  when u got the check your quouta message you were trying to create a 3rd profile but your 'quota' only alows 2

i can set up special quotas if someone has special needs like a 3rd profile

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

can u delete that 2nd profile unless your setting up a shop and change the  1st 1  to  regular member

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form