Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair Thinning

Jacqueline2
@jacqueline2
9 years ago
2 posts

Hi there I am new to this site and I have a problem. I started my locks by simply braiding my then very short hair, and tightened by interlocking with a latch hook. My hair is now very thin on top of my head and it looks like there is a bald spot on one side....HELP!

updated by @jacqueline2: 01/13/15 10:06:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

ok looked at the pics and honestly expected way worse

1 stop interlocking!

for now no pulling them back especialy not tight if they are long and heavy a tam to keep the weight off the roots

massage the scalp with essential oils that stimulate bloodflow take biotin daily

more detailed pics would help but looks like most of the thinnings up front from pulling back alot?

tightness is what causes the balding thery never need tightening! they stop tightening at a certain point for a reason

how often were they interlocked

can you spread them out and take a detailed picture ofthe scalp more at the top

u can post them in here as inline or atttached unless your on a phone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jacqueline2
@jacqueline2
9 years ago
2 posts

I have no idea ..... yes on top, my hair is fine as a rule, but I don't generally pull my hair back....I started with every two weeks, then once a month, now I was doing itevery two to tlhree months. What oils stimulate blood flow?

soaring eagle said:

ok looked at the pics and honestly expected way worse

1 stop interlocking!

for now no pulling them back especialy not tight if they are long and heavy a tam to keep the weight off the roots

massage the scalp with essential oils that stimulate bloodflow take biotin daily

more detailed pics would help but looks like most of the thinnings up front from pulling back alot?

tightness is what causes the balding thery never need tightening! they stop tightening at a certain point for a reason

how often were they interlocked

can you spread them out and take a detailed picture ofthe scalp more at the top

u can post them in here as inline or atttached unless your on a phone

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

well u might want to do a lil research i believe peppermint Cinnamon maybe i know like cayan does bigtimne but can cause irritation if your not careful

but the massage biotin and stopping the interlocking might be eniugh look for 1 of the posts ..i made about jay simmons dreadsits in featured but back a couple pages

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form