Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Growth

Namaa Babieh
@namaa-babieh
10 years ago
3 posts

Okay so my hair was under my ribs before I dreaded them a year ago. I had them backcombed so it shrunk to my shoulder blade. Now it has been a year and they are up to my shoulders but locked :) does anyone know if my dreads will grow faster now? I know they are already shrunken to the tightest possible. I heard it grows fast, yet some say it grows slow. I take vitamins to help the process speed up as well. Any opinions from experienced dreadheads? Oh and I go all natural, sometimes I use the Jamaican mango and lime rasta gel but only to make them smell good.

updated by @namaa-babieh: 01/13/15 10:05:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well i would not use that gekl theres better ways to make em smell yummy

ok once they shrunk to the fullest theydo grow fast u seewhen u comb u cause split endsthatthen need trimming so u generaly trim 1/2 the growth every couple months

when u donttrim they grow at doublespeed

but some ppl thats ffast some slow are u taking biotin? at least 10 to 15 thousan=d mg every day

also keep in mind that when it shrinks to as tifght as it can then starts to grow its not an instant reversaltheres a zero growth period as it reverses

in the 2nd year it will grow and by 23rd will be growing long and fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Namaa Babieh
@namaa-babieh
10 years ago
3 posts

got it. i'm going to stop using the gel and order some of that vegan shampoo thank you:) and now wait 23rd as in 23rd year? my dreads will not stay shoulder length for 23 years right?Lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

lol typo 3rd year

though a freind anbd i started ours at the same time 23 years ago (24 now) mine had beenb pastthe ground by 18 years his are around shoulderblades at 24

so severely drastic diference in growth rates

but if yours was mid back it will getthere again in the 3rd year probly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Namaa Babieh
@namaa-babieh
10 years ago
3 posts

that is great . i just need to be patient thank you so much you've helped me a lot :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form