Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

BS+ACV for Baldhead?!

Puppa Ezekiel
@puppa-ezekiel
10 years ago
2 posts

High, new here, I have partial alopecia caused by a GI syndrome ie. my hair is thin, fine, an' grow VERY very slowly (I'm sayin' bout 1cm long 4 full months after the dreaded (pun intended) Clippers-SLOW here! :O )

as my scalp gets manky, I wonder what the benefits and what quantities of applying baking soda, let it do its magic, then rinse with a solution of organic ACV fer a bald head like me.

... Then I'm obviously trying ta dread, and next step is look into a vitamin cocktail fer hair (and nail) flourish...

Thanks in advance, nice place ye have here...

updated by @puppa-ezekiel: 01/13/15 10:04:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

in your case i would nbot recomend the bs acv instead the dreadlockshampoo.com while taking a biotin supliment dauily

in fact hold off on the dreadlockshampoo till u grow at least 4-6 inches till then look into any biotin shampoos that increase growth

was it the autoimune alop[ecia?

ask your dr u mayALSO NEED A STEROID BASED SOLUTION IF THE ALOPECIA ISNT I REMISSION

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Puppa Ezekiel
@puppa-ezekiel
10 years ago
2 posts

soaring eagle said:

in your case i would nbot recomend the bs acv instead the dreadlockshampoo.com while taking a biotin supliment dauily

in fact hold off on the dreadlockshampoo till u grow at least 4-6 inches till then look into any biotin shampoos that increase growth

was it the autoimune alop[ecia?

Yes I suppose it's that, although appears ta be in remission, just very little growth.

thanks fer advice biotin it is for now, had looked supplements before: msm something?!?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

not sure what that is but supliments that help are biotrin biotin with horstale hair and nail strengthening vitamins and prenatal vitamins

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Psybin
@psybin
10 years ago
32 posts

Along with the Biotin, you could add some rosemary essential oil drops in your ACV rinse. You can use the rinse after the shampoo even if you don't use the BS. It promotes hair growth among other benefits!

From organicfacts.net:

Hair care: Rosemary oil and rosemary teas are widely used for hair care in shampoos and lotions. Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of the hair. Therefore, it is an excellent tonic for bald people or those who are beginning to show signs on male pattern baldness.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form