Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new site updates

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i know when i announced the new site ( http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com ) u expected to migrate to it mid summer (last year) but developments taking much longer then expected.

but we are getting closer to migration time however we need certain features to be in place before we are able to migrate..especially important is the commenting on pages (guides and the dreadheadhq /knottyboy reviews page)

smaller test networks have begone to migrate already and the migration process is being debugged and made more efficient..

some new features that are comming soon are..profile pages customization..new layouts and design options..

still planned but not yet being worked on the video module (embeds only..uploads will no longer be an option) events chat improved search and paid access (the donation subscription thing...wich we will change to annually)

so my question is how important is chat ? i know the videos are important events we can do without for a couple months but can we do without..or use a 3rd party chat temporarily?

just trying to get us migrated as soon as possible without losing anything thats too important

its still going to be a couple months at least but we are getting closer and i want you all to be involved in the decision making process

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:01:41PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form