Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm starting freeform dreadlocks again.

BlackNino
@blacknino
10 years ago
6 posts

I was going to do it this once before but I stopped and went on to get my hair twisted over and over. Got tired of that. I'm about being unique. I don't like being the same as other people. So I figured the best way to grow my hair would be to let it grow in it's natural way. I do really like natural dreadlocks by the way. Anyways, I cut my hair bald to begin my freeform dreadlocks. By the way I'm black and my hair is straight and quite thick. My hair has been growing for a month now. My hair is growing quite fast. It isn't an afro but it's long enough for me to grip it. I use no shampoo at all. I only wash my hair with water. I will start using the knotty boy shampoo when my hair gets much longer. The way my hair looks now it looks like I see little circles a little. When I feel my hair it feels wavy. I want to know is that progress. Also when should I expect my hair to begin the early stages of natural dreadlocks? By the way I don't brush my hair even though it's short. I just wash it with water and that's it.

updated by @blacknino: 01/13/15 10:01:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i wouldnt use anything from knottyboy the shampoos harmless (the same cant be said aboit dreadheadhq!) but till they stop destroying dreads with wax they should be boycotted www.dreadlockshampoo.com is a far better alternative and wayyyyyyyyyyyy more ethical

that being said your always progressing as long as uoit not combing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BlackNino
@blacknino
10 years ago
6 posts
Thanks. I would expect these special shampoos to be like around $30 to be honest. I went to the site and went to liquid shampoos. Whenever my hair gets long I plan on getting the tea tree lockin up shampoo. I can't wait until my hair gets long. The sun will make it change colors and it'll be so beautiful.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yup love when the sun does that to em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BlackNino
@blacknino
10 years ago
6 posts

So will washing my hair with water everyday will make it grow and lock faster? Also how long you think my hair should be when I start using the dread shampoo?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form