Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Let the natural journey begin

Irwin801
@irwin801
11 years ago
2 posts

Hi guys, my name is Aaron, I am from Salt Lake City, UT. This will be my second journey with dreadlocks, the first was cut short. With my first set I backcombed and crocheted a lot! I wanted those perfect looking dreadlocks. I was month's along and was just absolutely tired of the maintenance I was putting into them. So I just decided one day to cut them off. After a while I was constantly missing actually having them. I then decided to let my hair grow out again and due to the fact I hated the maintenance so much I am now taking the natural approach to forming dreadlocks. Aside from the sectioning that will eventually be needed I am very much into the Idea of letting my hair do as it wants. I think natural formed dreadlocks are awesome and beautiful all the way around. I am two weeks in without combing or brushing my hair. I will be doing updates on Yotube like many others on the Journey. Here is my first video at day 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl-B_5r8y2Q I will be possibly doing monthly updates or just as progression is made, If you are on Youtube feel free to subscribe and follow me on this Journey. I might also do picture updates on this post over time as well. Hope everybody is doing doing great. Happy dreading!

2 Weeks

updated by @irwin801: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

haha your kids are adorable

keep us updated

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
Hey look another dude from Utah on here. Cool.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form