Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

opinions?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no you dont bash people yet call me prick in every sentence?

dude..your wrong

and yes they were nicely rounded and loose ccayse u wxed them into place

and you crochetted too?

why arent you getting this?

JavaLizard said:

You said one dread, but I digress.

You are also assuming the length of total dreads, then that still leaves you some to spare in the provided tub

Yep my wax is in my brain, so much so that I at least try to not bash every one. And since your such a freakin gem I went ahead and cut a dread off, and no wax, and since you know so much about ethnic hair and how it cannot possibly do anything than what you say, my dreads are so stinking loose, and my ends are not nicely rounded, and well wait they are.

Before you were kind enough to be a prick and add insult I was going to say brand new dreads would be the only time sticking something in would be feasible. After that dreads need to be left alone. But to be such a prick about things, throwing out statistics that are your own and all that, come on. You got the site, you got tons of good info, why ruin it by being a prick?

soaring eagle said:

oh and your maths actualy off your saying 14 g for 1 dread

so times 40 dreads ..thats 500 g 560 actually 450 is a pound

theres 4 oz per jar

16 oz per pound

like i said 4 jars per single applicatuon

now jony claimed my math was wrong becaus a 1 inch dread has a 4 inch base (lies) and would mean only 8 dreads per head

see how you have to use weird math to make sence of jonnys overwaxing thoeries?

JavaLizard said:

Your math is pretty bad, to wax a dread 24" long you would need 14g for the first waxing. Now they highly suggest not using more, but one could use less

Now lets talk wax, just pure wax. We make candles at home and I know one thing about it, if you want it gone, one must use heat, and lots of it. Dealing with theory, if one puts minimal wax in, heats it, blots it, heats again and uses very hot water, wax will come out. Now the bigger question is, " who would want to go through that much?"

But when talking dreads we are talking genetics, environments etc.. Your hair dreaded quickly, then there are guys on here with 1 year plus still with no dreads. What is fairness would be to meet up with these other guys and do some dread examination. By human factor, many people damage their hair, but is the human error the reason for methods being bad? Bleach and Ammonia make an excellent gopher chaser, so does pumping a hole full of propane...but human error can take these risky things and kill ya!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/17/15 07:30:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the instructuctions are the wqorse part dont you get that?

use crap that prevents dreading

use tools that prevent dreading and cause extreme harm

chop off dreads and reattach thenm

it doesnt matter what you do as long as you fake it you'll fool some people (maybe even yourself) into thinking your dreading

try being pro logic sensibility...thought...

--
JavaLizard
@javalizard
11 years ago
89 posts

First, off once you start calling names yes I return the favor, and it is lockscullpta, in either case the was sarcasm, I thought the playful misspelling would show that.

And no tantrum, if you would refrain from bashing then there would be no need, discussion is one thing, but to say the wax went to my brain, that's a proper screw you

soaring eagle said:

dude your proving yourself an idiot

the lock docta looks interesting? jonny cleand videos are informative? he contradicts himself every other sentence

the lock docta can literaly turn a dread to powder its a felting needle that breaks every hair it touckhes into tiny peices then mashes them together into a felt

a felt can be pulled apasrt with fingers easily

on the lock docta page it says "poke with care too much poking can cause the dread to break, but dont worrt, poke too much and all you got to do is poke some more to reatach it

tratach? by a shredded weakened mangled joint where no hairs intact longer then 1/4 inch?

yea why do u believe the lies

the products were tested 'theres 5 thousand victims of the products here

only an idiot would expect better results

(and yes my math was corect why the tantrum?)

JavaLizard said:

SE here is a fair, WTF?!

First I never said I was pro wax, and to assume a person has 24" of backcombed hair, hell, they would be the world most patient and pain tolerant person. I simply said your math is off, you don't have to get all "mathematician" , I just don't get you, your brashness for just a phrase. Yep you are right my dreads will never harden I will have wax til I die they will... oh wait I can barely poke anything in mine, damn shame. So what I did is cut off part of my dread and here are the results. No wax, hardest little bugger to undo. Got the old crochet hook I was given, and went to town, my skin on my finger... it a broke, the hairs, didn't. Also is included is the end still attached to my head. Bottom line is I AM NOT PRO WAX, yeah the stuff is hard to get out, but don't just bash the wax, don't forget the person(s) putting it on.

And as for scalding your hair, never said to do that, just sharing what their instructions say. For me three days after I had wax in I got a hair dryer, paper towels , washed three times. It wasn't dreadhead, or knottyboy, I can't speak on those other than their instructions. And theoretically.

Why do I believe such lies? Sorry forgot you are the guru of product testing and development. Again realm of speaking not endorsing. Theirs is thinner, has a different tip and smaller hook, and they a got such a nice love-u-ly videeeooos. But seriously the product...dreaddocta(?), looks fairly interesting. And my toothbrush is freaking inventive as all get out! I got it a cool little Japanese drug store, it tells me where I missed, and transforms and cleans itself. But no really it is different, and sometimes slight variations make a huge difference, people can believe that in the theory of evolution.

JavaLizard
@javalizard
11 years ago
89 posts

I had three inches of hair that was undone, when I started, and wax was used before I redid everything,

And no I don't crochet, the lady who did my hair gave me one, and if you would read I tried to use it on the dread that was cut off.

What are you not getting?

soaring eagle said:

no you dont bash people yet call me prick in every sentence?

dude..your wrong

and yes they were nicely rounded and loose ccayse u wxed them into place

and you crochetted too?

why arent you getting this?

JavaLizard said:

You said one dread, but I digress.

You are also assuming the length of total dreads, then that still leaves you some to spare in the provided tub

Yep my wax is in my brain, so much so that I at least try to not bash every one. And since your such a freakin gem I went ahead and cut a dread off, and no wax, and since you know so much about ethnic hair and how it cannot possibly do anything than what you say, my dreads are so stinking loose, and my ends are not nicely rounded, and well wait they are.

Before you were kind enough to be a prick and add insult I was going to say brand new dreads would be the only time sticking something in would be feasible. After that dreads need to be left alone. But to be such a prick about things, throwing out statistics that are your own and all that, come on. You got the site, you got tons of good info, why ruin it by being a prick?

soaring eagle said:

oh and your maths actualy off your saying 14 g for 1 dread

so times 40 dreads ..thats 500 g 560 actually 450 is a pound

theres 4 oz per jar

16 oz per pound

like i said 4 jars per single applicatuon

now jony claimed my math was wrong becaus a 1 inch dread has a 4 inch base (lies) and would mean only 8 dreads per head

see how you have to use weird math to make sence of jonnys overwaxing thoeries?

JavaLizard said:

Your math is pretty bad, to wax a dread 24" long you would need 14g for the first waxing. Now they highly suggest not using more, but one could use less

Now lets talk wax, just pure wax. We make candles at home and I know one thing about it, if you want it gone, one must use heat, and lots of it. Dealing with theory, if one puts minimal wax in, heats it, blots it, heats again and uses very hot water, wax will come out. Now the bigger question is, " who would want to go through that much?"

But when talking dreads we are talking genetics, environments etc.. Your hair dreaded quickly, then there are guys on here with 1 year plus still with no dreads. What is fairness would be to meet up with these other guys and do some dread examination. By human factor, many people damage their hair, but is the human error the reason for methods being bad? Bleach and Ammonia make an excellent gopher chaser, so does pumping a hole full of propane...but human error can take these risky things and kill ya!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well then try thinking with that brain

--
JavaLizard
@javalizard
11 years ago
89 posts

Yep you are so right, I guess my pictures didn't upload, cause I cut off a dread, and it was full of hair, not wax.

soaring eagle said:

a hair dryer and paper towel only gets a lil oiut if wayt too much was used and only from the surface while melting it into the core

JavaLizard said:

Wow, I do think I said hair dryer and paper towels too, but I like to get stuck on one point and just ignore the rest, so I understand.

For me, pictures are added, poor dread got chopped, I used a blow dryer, paper towels and hot water... did not use dread or knotty, I was simply referring to the instructions on their website, but you know I said hot water so that's just gotta be my stance.
Rustdust said:

DreadheadHQ wax has two types of wax in it,

Beeswax is oily or greasy heat-sensitive substance, consisting of hydrocarbons or esters of fatty acids that are INSOLUBLE IN WATER.When cold it is brittle at ordinary temperatures it is tenacious; its fracture is dry and granular.

The other type of wax is Microcrystalline wax and is a type of wax produced by de-oiling petrolatum, as part of the petroleum refining process and again is INSOLUBLE IN WATER.

Beeswax has melting point range of 62 to 64 C (144 to 147 F) and then it becomes viscous or a low viscosity liquid.

Microcrystalline wax has a melt point of 140-175 F (60 - 80 oC) and then it becomes viscous a low viscosity liquid.

So if you think hot water removes WAX then think again ... or I will see ya in the burns unit at your local hospital.

JavaLizard said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wait are you saying that

you cut off a dread

but that dread was redom=ne after wax was ysed?

um not getting this u saud wax was ysed

then you redid the dread

then cut it off to prove no wax was left in it?

so your just a troll?

arguing for days trying to prove wax wont be left in a dread by cutting off a dread that never had wax in it since being redone?

wtf dude

need attention?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

closing this ni9t giving a abusive troll a soapbox

the discussion starter can request i reopen if more answers (on topic) are needed

so sorry 1 troll cant behave

--

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form