Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 or 4 Months i think...

Jambi.
@jambi
11 years ago
43 posts

And since i have really thick straight hair i have seen little process. BUT i do have these 4 baby dreadies. Yes only 4 babies in my 4 months. But im not going to let it discourage me. I will post a picture to this to show what it looks like from the back.

You cant see the 4 Babies because they are on the inside layer of the back. Behind all the rest of the back.. But i just wonder how long it will take to actually see a bit more progress !

I know it will progress faster as my hair gets longer and i use Shampoo from www.dreadlockshampoo.com Because i DO have hard water, and the Shampoo works in hard water.

And i used to use the Sea salt spray from the same site but havnt used it for the past month.

Believe it or not i havnt touched a comb in 2 years.

Any advice for Really Thick Straight hair would be really appriciated.

updated by @jambi: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

once u got 4 more will come soon your not too far behind

how often do u wash how do u dry etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jambi.
@jambi
11 years ago
43 posts

I wash either once a week or once every 2 or 3 days.

And i have been just letting my hair Air Dry. But only because i have not been told the best way to dry it.

And i tend to shake my hair around when i get out the shower to try to dry it a bit faster and stop the dripping and so forth. should i stop swinging my hair around? Will it cause it to undo progress or what?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no sounds like your doing everything right

maybe try putting a wool sweatter over your pillow at night or write vicki about the pillowcases that she found that helped hers dread faster i dunno

but really 4 dreads at 4 months your right there in the typical progress range

--
Jambi.
@jambi
11 years ago
43 posts

Can you give me a website or a link to a shop that sells wool pillow covers or sweaters or anything wool that i can sleep on? that would help tremendously

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

look in yoir closet for any wool sweaters or blankets go to a thrift shop look for wool sweaters

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form