dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

we are in desperate need of donations and advertisers

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i have been talking to yas for a month now about a desperate situation

or google ranking had dropped very drasticly cutting our trafic to 1/5th what it was

i had sent 5 or 6 people a file to work on that should help the situation somewhat but so far have gotten nothing back at all

today i noticed our ranking dropped off the charts

dreads keyword was number 6 originaly droped to 20 now..83!

dreadlocks was 8 dropped to 38-50 but now is lost over 100 thats over 10 pages in from being middle of page 1

if we dont get the finds desperately needed to fix this it will keep getting worse and the sites trafic will die

we need 250 emedietly (we have 1/2 that so far)

but what we really need is 500-750 a MONTH EVERY MONTH FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS

WE CAN TAKE DONATIONS AND WE CAN HAVE MEMBERS WITH ETSY SHOPS OR DREADLOCKSSITE SHOPS ADD AN AD

damn caps srry

the ads are very affordable

i also still have this mind numbingly dull project to complete that could save us 250 if 3 or 4 of you want to take on the task and work together as a team

i really have too many expenses and not enough income to be able to rescue the site on my own

i can make special donation buttons of you wish to comit a set amount a month for next 3 months

advertisers are especialy encouraged to help out since they would benifit as well

since trafics so low lately you may want to let your friends on here know to get the word out

non members who read this ..if you had trouble finding us or value the info here and want to make it easier for others to be helped as well plz donate here

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/donations-1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:59:08PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

update

we do have enough at least for the emergency repair

i will get on that asap

it will take time to see results and we really could/should raise enough to work on improving things not just a 1st aide solution

keep em coming we will get here and thnx to all who helped out so far

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thanks to 3 more donations today we are closer to our goal

but not there yet

i will be talking to them tomorow and settling on a final plan

after more testing it seems our front page has lost every keyword that drove trafic to it..except for dreadlockssite

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form