Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

saving dreadlockssite and contest update

Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

Good luck, SE. If I wasn't struggling currently with unemployment I'd try to help some. Hopefully things can work out soon so I can contribute D:

updated by @sarah16: 07/09/15 09:46:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

id like to have a bigger emplyment issues and opurtunites section in the new site if u want to help get that ball rolling that would be cool

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

after dozens of calls and consultations i found the cheapest option for just emergency repair and thats 250 1 time fee

thats no replacement for the 500 a month that would help us the most but its the bare minumum needed

i had a business reselling domain names and hosting wich never paid off (cost me 200 a year to keep the biz and after 3 years only made 65 this last year) i closed that up since it renewed just the other day to free up funds (and since it would overdraw my account)

we have raised 170 so far (soon as i get a payment from vicki that is)

the various payments for the site just came out too so we really could use more donations and advertisers

i put up a advertising page here http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com/advertising

i will be doing the 250 option as soon as i am certain i have enough to not overdraw my account (possibly next couple days if not then on the 4th)

this is a bandaid solution to stop severe hemorrhaging and hopefully will help the situation

although i do still strongly believe that long term we will have to invest much more

please consider advertising now through the holidays and or donating

its desperately needed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

Donated. :) This site CANNOT go down!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago