Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 Week Old Dreadlocks becoming flat

Zach Hersey
@zach-hersey
11 years ago
25 posts

I have had dreadlocks for a couple weeks now, and I am worried that they will form improperly due to having to wear a hat at work. Many of them are very flat, and I can't get them to go back to being circular. Any advice?? Thanks

updated by @zach-hersey: 01/13/15 09:58:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dont worry about them

why do they have to be circular?

circles do not exist in nature..just leace em alone

but what happens is

you flatten them 1 way..then another and another and the tendency is to get round (ish) but if they stay flat..so what? then they are just more interesting then the boring round ones

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zach Hersey
@zach-hersey
11 years ago
25 posts

thank you, i like your train of thought

another question though, my hair is medium length and very very dense, at the moment it looks like a giant messy mop, i don't mind the look, just hoping that that is the normal way for someone with dense hair

nikymor g. dizon
@nikymor-g-dizon
11 years ago
2 posts

like se said dont worry about em. some of mine were flat at first then after a month they started to shrink and now theyre like pencil size although i stated at backcomb method then ive neglected them didnt much do anything just washed with bs acv with essential oils.i got 35 almost locked up then a few on my back i neglected now theyre statring to get dreaded bythemselves from lseeping over them ts my wash day today so imma post some my pics after washing eheheh.

Zach Hersey
@zach-hersey
11 years ago
25 posts

sounds good guys thanks :)

ive been using diluted dr bronners to wash, is that ok or should i use bs acv instead?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

depenss in soft water bronners is ok in hard water it sux

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zach Hersey
@zach-hersey
11 years ago
25 posts

alright, my water is more on the ahrd side, should i switch over to acv?

CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

I have a couple flatties, let em be or put a bead on them :) They will be how they are ment to be. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form