wow this sounds awesome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 12:04:06PM
Koko Earthling
@koko-earthling
10 years ago
0 posts

Hey man :) I am so glad I was able to find this by doing a simple general search for "off grid" in the forums, this site is great SE ;) I am adding you brother, and sending you an inbox message! It's been over a year since you posted this, I'm so curious,- how's everything going!?

Here's my inbox message in case it doesnt get to you for some reason:
My name is Kornelija, my fiance Dan and I are 24 and we have this... loose plan for our future. What's certain is some land, building our own earthship (which is a type of house that takes advantage of upcycling waste materials like used tires, and a grey water system, geothermal heating, that kinda stuff) and clean, good food. Dan just signed up for an electrical program where he hopes to learn all about wind turbines and solar panels, and I study ecology and horticulture. Basically we don't care about degrees, we're dedicated to learning everything we need to know to sustain ourselves and others while working with the earth and universal forces (think physics :) ). I've been daydreaming of finding people like yourself, and helping you achieve your goals while learning in return. You sound very resourceful, we could learn a lot from you! We would love the opportunity.

Would you be interested in accepting our help in September 2015? I'm sort of thinking in semesters,- I could keep trucking through the summer, then take the fall off right as our lease is up at the end of August. This would give us enough time to save up for this great experience! We love backpacking, so we would probably tent it while we built a temporary living structure. Then we each have two hands that are at your disposal :) We're seriously eager for an experience just like this. I know September is far off, but given our living situation it should only show that we're serious about this :) We would love to help Sept.-December.

Koko Earthling
@koko-earthling
10 years ago
0 posts

Also in the meantime we can get to know each other :D

Koko Earthling said:

Hey man :) I am so glad I was able to find this by doing a simple general search for "off grid" in the forums, this site is great SE ;) I am adding you brother, and sending you an inbox message! It's been over a year since you posted this, I'm so curious,- how's everything going!?

Here's my inbox message in case it doesnt get to you for some reason:
My name is Kornelija, my fiance Dan and I are 24 and we have this... loose plan for our future. What's certain is some land, building our own earthship (which is a type of house that takes advantage of upcycling waste materials like used tires, and a grey water system, geothermal heating, that kinda stuff) and clean, good food. Dan just signed up for an electrical program where he hopes to learn all about wind turbines and solar panels, and I study ecology and horticulture. Basically we don't care about degrees, we're dedicated to learning everything we need to know to sustain ourselves and others while working with the earth and universal forces (think physics :) ). I've been daydreaming of finding people like yourself, and helping you achieve your goals while learning in return. You sound very resourceful, we could learn a lot from you! We would love the opportunity.

Would you be interested in accepting our help in September 2015? I'm sort of thinking in semesters,- I could keep trucking through the summer, then take the fall off right as our lease is up at the end of August. This would give us enough time to save up for this great experience! We love backpacking, so we would probably tent it while we built a temporary living structure. Then we each have two hands that are at your disposal :) We're seriously eager for an experience just like this. I know September is far off, but given our living situation it should only show that we're serious about this :) We would love to help Sept.-December.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form