home made balsam to dreads?

sofie johansen
@sofie-johansen
11 years ago
3 posts

Heei all!

i want some balsam to my dreads!

but..

can i make some balsam home? If i can is there some one who have a recipe to it? not soexpensive thanks!!

Or if not are you use dread balsam? or what dread balsam are you use? :)

peace and love to all! <3

updated by @sofie-johansen: 01/13/15 09:55:44PM
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Hello Sofie, I am not sure what you mean by balm for dreads. What exactly do you need this balm to do for your hair? Please explain and I will do my best to help :D

sofie johansen
@sofie-johansen
11 years ago
3 posts

I dont have so much money right now to my dreads. i have shampoo but i need balm cos i want make them more soft and fresh.. you know.. Is there some way to make home made balm? cos you can make homemade shampoo.. but also balm? :b

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

You are asking about a conditioner. I looked on your page and saw that you have crocheted your dreads. Crochet makes dreads very hard, stiff, too compacted and very bristly...not to mention the damage it does. I hope that you have stopped doing that. You can add a cap full of apple cider vinegar to a gallon of water and if you want add several drops of an essential oil (like lavender or rosemary). Pour this over your dreads and let soak a few minutes. Rinse well. Apple cider vinegar works well as a conditioner. Or you could put a few drops of jojoba oil or grape seed oil in the palm of your hand..rub your hands together and then run your hands through your dreads.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form