Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3.0 groups development and testing team

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i mentioned earlier this week about the groups (and messaging) being added to the 3.0 site http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com

well the groups are going to be far beyond what we got now!

in 3.0 groups will be like a full website on thier own with unlimited forums (not just 1 category like now) unlimited photo galleries (we have none now) unlimited blogs (again none now) unlimited custom pages (we do have pages now but as a minor usualy overlooked and unused feature)

so whats this mean?

example

a photography group can:

use custom pages for beginner and advanced photography lessons

use forums for :

forum 1 photography tips and tricks (up to 20 categories)

foryum 2 locations and composition tips and tricks (20 categories landscape macro portitate etc)

use blogs:

your portfolio(again 20 categories still life portrait landscape etc)

(more suggestions?)

galleries:

landscapes (20 categories like cityscapes nature mouhtains beaches )

night and low light (20 categories

etc etc

you see how powerful the groups feature can be now

the groups and messaging (not yet chat) will be added in the next few weeks (by end of month for sure) we are 1 of the beta testers

so i want a group of ppl to create groups really explore the limits of what can be done and test the hell out of them

we will create a bug group to report bugs in but at least 10-15 or more fully fuctioning groups on many subjests

good news we will be able to move contrent from main forums to groups move content from group to group and even assign a member to a group in case u got to move thier content u can add them to the group its moved to

the concept of group owners gone too so if a member leaves the group doesnt go away too

but group creators still are group moderators

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:54:46PM
jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

awesome ill be checking back an adding content as well keep doing wat u do SE :) peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form