Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural dreadlock process

Jackie C.
@jackie-c
12 years ago
34 posts
Oops. I've been scrubbing, too. Old habits die hard. 'Glad to know better, now. :)Great progress, Evan!
updated by @jackie-c: 07/09/15 10:27:16PM
Evan2
@evan2
12 years ago
36 posts

29 day update!

Wow, it has been a month, I cantbelieveit! lol I have some separating to do in the back, and I have some gnarly dreadies forming. I'm stoked about it and can't wait for next month.

updated by @evan2: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Paige
@paige
12 years ago
52 posts

very nice! doesn't the time just fly? :)

Evan2
@evan2
12 years ago
36 posts

Day 60!

Here is my update, my hair is knotting up more and more everyday the progress is awesome! and I am loving my hair right now, just wake up and go, no fussing with it. Many friends and strangers compliment it and say it fits me well. haha someone even thought I had dreads from a long distance! Anyway, my hair is nice and salty right now after a day of surf, my hair loves the sea lol

well I hope you enjoy the update and I will see you in about a month!

Paige
@paige
12 years ago
52 posts

oops, i commented too soon! they look great c:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they are making great progress but with that hair i would expect em to ddread like crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Evan2
@evan2
12 years ago
36 posts
lol! Yeah it definitely does Paige :)And se, thanks! I couldn't believe the difference in looks from day 4 to 60 lol but however long it takes, I'm enjoying the journey :D
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts
Looking great! Love the progress & can't wait to see more of them

Evan said:

Day 60!

Here is my update, my hair is knotting up more and more everyday the progress is awesome! and I am loving my hair right now, just wake up and go, no fussing with it. Many friends and strangers compliment it and say it fits me well. haha someone even thought I had dreads from a long distance! Anyway, my hair is nice and salty right now after a day of surf, my hair loves the sea lol

well I hope you enjoy the update and I will see you in about a month!

updated by @ixchel: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Evan2
@evan2
12 years ago
36 posts
Yeah, me too!
Evan2
@evan2
12 years ago
36 posts

Day 95!!!

Hey everyone, here is day 95 for me. I love my baby dreads and I enjoy them everyday :)

My amazing cat, Hurley

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form