Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Second Times The Charm? Mostly Natural with a little T&R here and there

HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
7 years ago
93 posts

I am finally seeing some progress so I thought I would start keeping track of the journey.

At first I was discouraged because my hair was looking as straight and silky as ever after three weeks. Some members here told me to calm down and give it some time. I have and now I am seeing changes.

Right now the only thing I am doing is washing with Dr B's and trying to focus on the scalp mostly. I sleep on a wool sweater. This can be an adventure because my nose piercing jewelry keeps getting caught on it, oh well I usually feel it and wake up and find it and put it back in my nose lol I have given some clumps that formed a little help with some T&R action but for the most part I just leave stuff alone.

My hair no longer looks nice and smooth, it is what my neighbor would call "a hot mess". I wear a bandanna when I go out because I don't like this in between stage. My hair is not tangled enough for people to know I am dreading and it is not neat enough so I look like I might have not washed it forever and forgotten how to style it :)~ I need a cute light weight neutral colored tam!

updated by @healingamungthetrees: 01/13/15 08:59:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,514 posts
pics? i like the hot mess stage learn to see the beauty in the organic nature of hair tangling

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
7 years ago
93 posts

Maybe I will take some pics soon. I have not been feeling self confident lately ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,514 posts
group hugs help?

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form