Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

6 months in :)

KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts

I'm at the 6 month mark and man, are my babies going crazy and doin their own thing! I have some pretty crazy ones and others that seem to be doing a whole lotta nothin. My only concern is my back still, the sections are poorly done and they're awefuly chunky lol I'm at that point where I know I should brush it out now if I want to "fix" it becausr now would be easier but I'm also stubborn and have made it this far. lol I'm also a bit lazy and figure if I wait another 6 months and re-assess the situation then maybe it'll get better.  (Wishful thinking?)  I'm still loving my journey and for the most part, my babies have cooperated for the most part and have been an eye opening experience. They've definately helped me with having patience. :) I guess I'm just proud to be a dread head. ❤

KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts
Some photos from 12/7/19 my 6 month dreadaversary having a little issue posting everything. Hope it works lol. Not exactly phone friendly i guess lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,641 posts

u look great! and i don't know if the backs that much of an issue let me see more detailed pics of the vbaclk

but they look great!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KatatoniK
@katatonik
4 years ago
43 posts
So I'm a few days shy of 9 months! Added a lil color :) what y'all think?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,641 posts

lil color? thats an extreme understatment

but love it!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KatatoniK
@katatonik
4 years ago
43 posts
Well i ment that its a stain and not a permanent dye lol but yeah i guess i did understate it a lil hahaha
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form