Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Harmony's Totally natural Dread Timeline in Progress ***17 MONTH UPDATE!!***

Blue Swallow
@blue-swallow
10 years ago
9 posts

They are so beautiful! I had the same experience with shrinkage that you did. I started with hair past my waist and it shrank up around my shoulders just like yours. Mine ended up pretty think like yours too, letting them do their own thing. I think they're gorgeous on you!

Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
10 years ago
14 posts

Thanks! I appreciate that. <3

Your dreads are awesome! When did they start to grow again?? Mine don"t do anything but shrink. I even have some thinner dreads on the sides that are like only 3 inches long!! O_o

Blue Swallow said:

They are so beautiful! I had the same experience with shrinkage that you did. I started with hair past my waist and it shrank up around my shoulders just like yours. Mine ended up pretty think like yours too, letting them do their own thing. I think they're gorgeous on you!

Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
10 years ago
14 posts

I added the updated photos to the bottom of the original ones. :)

Do you have photos posted of your dread progression?? I would love to seee! :)

Shannon said:

Update? :) my hair was about your length when I started and is dreading fast,so I'd love to see where your dreads are at for an idea of where mine will head.
Blue Swallow
@blue-swallow
10 years ago
9 posts

I so understand the "Ah! my hair is never going to grow again!" feeling after having such long hair. Mine stopped shrinking somewhere between 18 months and 2 years. Then had about a 6 month period of no shrinkage/no growth. Now after 4+ years I'm getting some noticeable length back.

Harmony Moon said:

Thanks! I appreciate that. <3

Your dreads are awesome! When did they start to grow again?? Mine don"t do anything but shrink. I even have some thinner dreads on the sides that are like only 3 inches long!! O_o

Blue Swallow said:

Jah-Jah Warrior
@jah-jah-warrior
10 years ago
7 posts
Whoa very very very very nice dreads... i love the thickness...Keep it up, i've experienced mad shrinkage too...Be blessed
☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
10 years ago
198 posts
They are amazing!! Very inspirational!! I'm a little over 4 months in my journey :)
10000lions
@10000lions
6 years ago
7 posts

I wish I could see what everyone was talking about (your dreads) @ony moon

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

10000lions:

when we switched from ning to jamroom as a backbone fr the site  800,000 forum images were lost

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
@harmony-moon I'm so curious what your hair looks like now? It was beautiful at your 17 month update! Can only imagine it now :)

10000lions:

You can see Harmony Moon's photos on her profile. I think there's 22 pics in her gallery. Amazing hair <3

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form