Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I Cut Them Off :(

James7
@james7
13 years ago
8 posts
Yah, I know that feeling. Stay sharp and keep moving. You'll make it unless you want to quit. On a politically charged mental side note, I can't wait for the day people realize money is only valuable as a means and not an ends. In the ends, money gets you nothing. And I also hope America learns the Federal Reserve is a huge scam putting our nation into debt for almost a century. Return the control of printing money to the people and abolish, make illegal, all monetary forms of usury. Sorry for the political spill over, it crept in my mind as I was typing O:-)

Earth Child said:
ya i really wish i could say screw the job and just live. but i really cant do that right now. probation and fines keep me from doing that. its actuwaly a term of my probation that i get a job. i believe in trading for what i need. ill trade work for a place to live or ill clean for food. but that dioesnt pay the bills :(

James said:
Screw the job, I hope you find passion and survivability performing functions of mind body and soul that bring you peace purpose and prosperity. Had to throw some cheery spiritual optimism in there ;)

updated by @james7: 07/23/15 02:57:59AM
Earth Child
@earth-child
13 years ago
35 posts
loli under stand i feel the same way. :) thank you
Earth Child
@earth-child
13 years ago
35 posts
loli know what u mean. i feel the same way too. thank you

James said:
Yah, I know that feeling. Stay sharp and keep moving. You'll make it unless you want to quit. On a politically charged mental side note, I can't wait for the day people realize money is only valuable as a means and not an ends. In the ends, money gets you nothing. And I also hope America learns the Federal Reserve is a huge scam putting our nation into debt for almost a century. Return the control of printing money to the people and abolish, make illegal, all monetary forms of usury. Sorry for the political spill over, it crept in my mind as I was typing O:-)

Earth Child said:
ya i really wish i could say screw the job and just live. but i really cant do that right now. probation and fines keep me from doing that. its actuwaly a term of my probation that i get a job. i believe in trading for what i need. ill trade work for a place to live or ill clean for food. but that dioesnt pay the bills :(

James said:
Screw the job, I hope you find passion and survivability performing functions of mind body and soul that bring you peace purpose and prosperity. Had to throw some cheery spiritual optimism in there ;)
Pann
@pann
13 years ago
16 posts

I am sorry to hear that you have had to make a tough decision like that, but it is admirable that you are willing to be the stronger person and do what you have to.

I hope things go in your favor.
Earth Child
@earth-child
13 years ago
35 posts
thank you :) iv already made some amazing life changes and in order to here i didnt let ne thing stop me so dreads are just dredas. hair will always grow back and dreads can be done. but now i need to get a job and im not going to let ne thing stop that from happening. im going into survival mode now lol. its do or dont in my life right now and i never give up :)

Pann said:

I am sorry to hear that you have had to make a tough decision like that, but it is admirable that you are willing to be the stronger person and do what you have to.

I hope things go in your favor.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form