Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Weird Alien Looking Dreads?

Junebug Johnson
@junebug-johnson
14 years ago
22 posts
So, I realized since I "got" dreads, I've been noticing some 'dreadlocked friends' at school more often.Usually, the only people that had dreads were soccer players and black people (no racism intended haha). The first person I saw was this girl who always brings her guitar with her to school. She always plays it on the bus, she's really bad, and she just brings it to show off. KIIIINDA annoying. :/Anyway, at first I guess I didnt realize them, but after I week I thought to myself... "HAH! Oh my gosh... What is that?"They looked like it was one piece of hair from one dread wrapped around the rest. They are insanely thin. It was definitely not neglect, backcombed, crocheted or twist and ripped. Its thuroughly confusing. I feel like I should reach out, but she doesnt look friendly. I think she went into it with no idea and I'm really sure I see clumps of wax jutting out sometimes. She's totally reached a plateau, too. I feel kinda bad that she's had her same clumpy wrappy ones for longer then I and mine are already "dreadin' up".Then, today at school, I saw this senior (in h.s... not old person) with the same deal! Same thin, nasty, weird alien dreads then the girl on my bus... He also had rubber bands SUPER tight to his scalp, to the point where it looked like dread spikes. xPAnyway, does anyone recognize this method? I would like to have some understanding of what the hell is goin on at my school!
updated by @junebug-johnson: 01/13/15 08:48:58PM
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Do they have 5 or 3 fingers on their hands? :)
Lukey Luke
@lukey-luke
14 years ago
26 posts
I'm not sure, but the best way to find out is just to ask. from my experience most people with dreads don't mind if you ask them questions about em. just make sure to be polite about it haha
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
I just got to laugh out loud a this one

Earthstudios said:
Junebug Johnson
@junebug-johnson
14 years ago
22 posts
3... x( hahahah

Earthstudios said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
talk to em invite emj to the sitewe'll fix em up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form