Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Innocent Dreadie Harassed By The Cops... Excuse my language, please...

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
I feel judged, violated and stupid. but it is what it is. Oh yeah, by the way, these groceries and little bit of pot was for a camping trip at red boilibg springs tennessee to celebrate spring equinox.. crused my good vibes.. =/
updated by @foxpaw: 07/09/15 03:34:08AM
Yohanson
@yohanson
13 years ago
6 posts

Yep, my friend last week who is white, but looks sort of "ghetto" or whatever got pulled over for no reason with 5 black people in the car, and the cop said he smelled weed, so they searched everyone down and the whole car, and found absolutely nothing. And STILL, they towed the car and searched in in the station, and now he has to pay $150 for the towing, and $35 everyday it's still in there. Well, the cop took 2 days off after that, so now he owes over $200 for absolutely nothing.

By the way, these are Southern York County cops, better known as petty BUMFUCK pigs. When you're in the middle of nowhere, cops get real petty, real quick because they have nothing important to do.

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
Geez that is ridiculous. Sorry for your friend. If cannabis was legal, cops would be my friends. They would serve & protect me. which they do..but.... possesing a herb is "schedule VI" :(

Yohanson said:

Yep, my friend last week who is white, but looks sort of "ghetto" or whatever got pulled over for no reason with 5 black people in the car, and the cop said he smelled weed, so they searched everyone down and the whole car, and found absolutely nothing. And STILL, they towed the car and searched in in the station, and now he has to pay $150 for the towing, and $35 everyday it's still in there. Well, the cop took 2 days off after that, so now he owes over $200 for absolutely nothing.

By the way, these are Southern York County cops, better known as petty BUMFUCK pigs. When you're in the middle of nowhere, cops get real petty, real quick because they have nothing important to do.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form