Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wanting to start the process but have a lot of questions!

Alaska
@alaska
14 years ago
8 posts
I have a caucasion friend who used it to start and hers looked great, I believe she was actually just banned from this site, Heather Murphy? I was thinking about buying her kit on her site, but I wanted some feedback on the product first. soaringeagle said:
no only if your black..its ok for rare times your dreads are dry and brittle only

updated by @alaska: 07/13/15 11:46:28AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
kit? nop way dont buy a kit..bad ideaand yes she scammed way too many ppl if your a freind you sould talk to her..dozens told me tey ordered alotta stuff and got nothing or only part ..lots and lots of complaints Alaska said:
I have a caucasion friend who used it to start and hers looked great, I believe she was actually just banned from this site, Heather Murphy? I was thinking about buying her kit on her site, but I wanted some feedback on the product first.

soaringeagle said:
no only if your black..its ok for rare times your dreads are dry and brittle only

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alaska
@alaska
14 years ago
8 posts
It's just a kit including rubberbands, a headband, the gel and a comb, i believe.I just bought some stuff so I hope I get it....Thank you for the warning, Kind Sir. soaringeagle said:
kit? nop way dont buy a kit..bad idea
and yes she scammed way too many ppl if your a freind you sould talk to her..dozens told me tey ordered alotta stuff and got nothing or only part ..lots and lots of complaints

Alaska said:
I have a caucasion friend who used it to start and hers looked great, I believe she was actually just banned from this site, Heather Murphy? I was thinking about buying her kit on her site, but I wanted some feedback on the product first.

soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u dont need any of it especialy if u twist n rip..well rubber bands can hold sections till u t&r but should be removed within a day or 2..how much is te kit?dreadheadhq kits 70 and only thing in it useful is a comb ..if u cal that useful

--
Alaska
@alaska
14 years ago
8 posts
It's $22 dollars. I could probably get the stuff myself much cheaper. I'm so excited! Ah! soaringeagle said:
u dont need any of it especialy if u twist n rip..well rubber bands can hold sections till u t&r but should be removed within a day or 2..
how much is te kit?
dreadheadhq kits 70 and only thing in it useful is a comb ..if u cal that useful
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
rubber bands 1000 foir 1 dollar Alaska said:
It's $22 dollars. I could probably get the stuff myself much cheaper. I'm so excited! Ah!

soaringeagle said:
u dont need any of it especialy if u twist n rip..well rubber bands can hold sections till u t&r but should be removed within a day or 2..
how much is te kit?
dreadheadhq kits 70 and only thing in it useful is a comb ..if u cal that useful

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah finaly met a female eagletime to build a nest..hahahaspoken like a true baba E.Baba said:
Alaska. Listen to the Eagle. By not moving he soars higher. Will work the same for female eagle in Alaska. Do not flap about. Be calm. The less you do the more it works. The intermediate stage when the hair is a woolly ball (not brushed or dreads) is the most challenging socially and mentally. It's winter there, wear a beany for a while. Easy. : )

--
Alaska
@alaska
14 years ago
8 posts
Took your advice. Feels good to let go of something that everyone else obsesses over and let it go free. soaringeagle said:
ah finaly met a female eagle
time to build a nest..hahaha

spoken like a true baba

E.Baba said:
Alaska. Listen to the Eagle. By not moving he soars higher. Will work the same for female eagle in Alaska. Do not flap about. Be calm. The less you do the more it works. The intermediate stage when the hair is a woolly ball (not brushed or dreads) is the most challenging socially and mentally. It's winter there, wear a beany for a while. Easy. : )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont it feel good? sets u free :) Alaska said:
Took your advice. Feels good to let go of something that everyone else obsesses over and let it go free.

soaringeagle said:
ah finaly met a female eagle
time to build a nest..hahaha

spoken like a true baba

E.Baba said:

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form