Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

jojoba oil and water.. how much of each?

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
How often do I apply? Do I need to rinse it out? Apply to dry hair or wet? Thank-you !
updated by @melanie-rose: 01/13/15 09:43:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

earlut=y on..nevrr when mature as bp0-needed when they are too dry..

vey lil like 1/2 a dropperful to a gallon no you dont gotta rinse unless u use too much

either wet or dry i do it wet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Glad I didn't listen to the woman at the co-op. She said 1 part jojoba 3 parts water! You're a saint, se.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yikes thats crazy its way too expensive to use that way too

i put like 1/2 a dropper in a gallon or so and o[pour over my head thenh do a quick spray just to spread it round more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
I've been putting a few drops in my bs wash. I pour it over my head several times to get everything every where.
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Thanks a bunch. I currently have a drop mixed with water in a spray bottle. Is it bad to over do my roots? My hair is very dry as I use DB
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
I think the other day when I used it I put 5 drops in my 5 cups of bs rinse. I think I may have a couple drops in a 2 oz spray bottle with tea tree and rosemary oils as well. I use it to moisturize my scalp to keep the rampant itchies at bay. Every now and then, when I get itchie but don't have time to was, I just spray until my hair is lightly damp.
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
You've been so helpful Mons! So knowledgable:)
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
Why thank you. It's all trial and error. Finding that right magical mix of thigs that make your scalp, hair and heart happy. You'll get there soon :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form