Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

R.Emmel: 1) introduction, 2) questions on starting, 3)concerns about dogma

Marianas Trench
@marianas-trench
15 years ago
20 posts
Sorry, but I don't remember hearing about Clean starting his dreads over however many times you said. Do you have a source? If it's true, then I'm surprised he hasn't learned from his mistakes. soaringeagle said:
hmmmn everything i typed vannished so ill try again

i do agree with u bout name calling it just gets frustrating

but look at his list its a slap in the face to the intelegence of his customers..blame the consumer for not likeing a bad product..
h4 then says hed only go natural cause they look better yet his clearly are not natural in any way
then he says his customers pics show beautiful dreads that last years yet not 1 is over 3 years all look goofy and his owbn dreads have no personality or individuality and have been cutr every 3 years and started over

updated by @marianas-trench: 07/10/15 06:30:54AM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
it's one of his dread vlogs, it shows his older thicker (and blond locks)pretty sure that was his only other set tho,not that that point matters much tho, pretty sure his incentive was to have more professional, uniform locks, makes sense since his locks were to help sell his products.
Emphino
@emphino
15 years ago
13 posts
Hi Chris,Me and a few friends did the twist and rip when we was younger, where I untwisted me after I'd finished my friends left them in. Now my one friend who has kept them this who time approx 5 years, has probably a set of the best dreads I've seen. All I think he does is twists the roots now and then.:DPeace!

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form