Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Worried About My Dreadies

DREADMUMMA
@dreadmumma
6 years ago
3 posts

Ok... so i have acouple ofquestions about my dreads. First i will start by sayiong that they are 3 weeks old and i use bs rinse every 3 - 4 days no shampoo. Second i will say that some of my dreads are big and some are tiny. That being said, i have a few questions that i need some help with.

The 1st Q is... my dreads in the back are farely large and they keep growing together. i mean i have to keep sepeating them everyday and i can't seem to get them all the way seperated. it's like there is no dividing line for them and i really DON'T want them growing together cause they are already so big. Anyting i can do about this?

2nd Q... most of my dreads are staying together but there are a few that just refuse to stay dreaded whether i use backcombing or rip & twist they just wont stay together. so my Q would be is there something that i can do to help them stay together or will they just fall apart any which way i try?

3rd Q... is there anything that i can do about fuzziness? i am ok with all the loose hair in the roots but i need to go somewhere that kinda requires looking presentable and i need to do something about the frizz... i mean i have a ton... any help would be greatly appreciated THANKS!

updated by @dreadmumma: 01/13/15 09:37:54PM
LionOfJudah
@lionofjudah
6 years ago
13 posts

1st Q: Keep separating lmao

2nd Q: No more backcombing/tnr'ing, manipulating your hair wont do any good.

3rd Q: tams look great and keep the locks out of the way, invest!

Hope I helped =]

DREADMUMMA
@dreadmumma
6 years ago
3 posts

Thank you! Just seems like i am forever ripping them apart! should i just let them go?

LionOfJudah said:

1st Q: Keep separating lmao

2nd Q: No more backcombing/tnr'ing, manipulating your hair wont do any good.

3rd Q: tams look great and keep the locks out of the way, invest!

Hope I helped =]

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,514 posts

q 1 how big maybe they should be redone

q2 stop doing anythng you say 6hey wont stay sreaded well they arent dreaded dewading takes time dreading takes letting them dread if u tnr or backcomb u do it onetime ony if they fall out..u let them they will dread vack up on their own

if u kwwp backcmbing or tnr ing u only reset progress to day 1

c3 aloe

but it willl loosen em and make emfall a[artt

u can try the dreadlockshampoo.com gel

or tie em back and ignore the frizz

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form