Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks Forums

New Dreadee

Skully
@skully
5 years ago
23 posts

Hey guys! My name is Skully! I model for a site called Twisted Angels and I finally made the decision to have dreads! I have thought about it for months because it is a big step in my modeling career. My photosets wont look all that perfect with a mess of hair on my head! haha, but I'm ready for it! I did the twist and rip method and nothing else. Just letting these babies grow on their own now!

updated by @skully: 01/13/15 09:35:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,054 posts

theres a whole alternative modeling catagory with lots of dreaded models or models with heavy body modifications

besides whats so great about being perfect/ and why cant a mess be perfectly messy?

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Skully
@skully
5 years ago
23 posts

I never thoughtof it like that I suppose! As a model I usually try to think about what my fans would like to see in my photoshoots and I guess I never thought they would like messy... buthey, maybe they would! I guess I'll find out for my next photoshoot lol

soaring eagle said:

theres a whole alternative modeling catagory with lots of dreaded models or models with heavy body modifications

besides whats so great about being perfect/ and why cant a mess be perfectly messy?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,054 posts

just look around the site..we have alot of models already

and that messzy look of early dreading is so damn sexy

read this too

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/the-beauty-of-the-early-messy-stage-of-natural-neglect-dreadlocks#.UEeglJY52So

--
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
5 years ago
26 posts
Dreads are so beautiful!
Skully
@skully
5 years ago
23 posts

Thanks to all who helped me realize my messy dreads are still beautiful dreads! I even created my own alternative modeling site so that I can help others see the beauty too!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,054 posts

create a group here as well

--
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Dislike 0

Share This