Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Why I chose to dread...

Casey Fay
@casey-fay
11 years ago
90 posts

Shannon, I lost seven years from the time I wantedthem till when I started them last month. SEVEN YEARS!!! Look, what your doing to your beautiful hair, how will you keep your job, you are trying tobe something your not. you can never be young again, and on and on . Don't give in like I did. Follow your heart. This is a special journey just for you. I suspect you are already strong enough to hang on and beautiful enough to show them your inner self. Blessings to you!

Shannon Jarvis said:

It is amazing to read comments from so many other people that sound as if I myself wrote them.I too just feel as if its the wayim supposed to be, my inside doesnt match my outside.I am experiencing nothing but negativity, a co-work said to me "Why Shannon? Dont do it, you are so pretty!" My own son told me I was going to look so ugly. I havent even tnr yet I have just stopped using conditioner and combing. I am so thankful to have found this site with so many supportive, genuine, like-minded energy. Good luck with your journey!

updated by @casey-fay: 07/23/15 08:20:49AM

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form