Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Newbie ~how to best dread my tangled head?!?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow saw the pics you look gorgouse and how many days andalready its dreading?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 10:00:55AM
Anya Zama
@anya-zama
12 years ago
8 posts

Hehe, woah this is a huge leap for me! I love the way it looks around my face but would kinda like the back to be maybe...half natural?!?! Do people do this sometimes, add a few hand made dreads to the natural mix?

soaring eagle said:

the natural process is beautiful in fact the messkier your hair gets the more compliments u get the more beautiful you feel

Anya Zama
@anya-zama
12 years ago
8 posts

The festival was weekend before last. If I lived in festyland full time I'm sure the process would go 10x faster ;-) But like I said the shampoo and conditioner (organic) stopped yesterday...I had started washing it again after I got back...so that should help too. I mean will it take a long long time for all my hair to fully dread right?! Well there's no turning back now, but man I would love to put a few in too!

Love!

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

come to the rainbow gathering (and pick me up on the way) your hair wll dread very fast its pointless to put any t]=in they will form themselves faster then u can almost haha dreads ..no matter what..aremnt mature for a year or more but yours are going to be dreaded really fast..

Anya Zama said:

The festival was weekend before last. If I lived in festyland full time I'm sure the process would go 10x faster ;-) But like I said the shampoo and conditioner (organic) stopped yesterday...I had started washing it again after I got back...so that should help too. I mean will it take a long long time for all my hair to fully dread right?! Well there's no turning back now, but man I would love to put a few in too!

Love!

soaring eagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form