dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dready ~

Shaman'a Ital JahRoot
@shamana-ital-jahroot
12 years ago
3 posts

Blessed Love,

The journey has begun just 3 days ago. I began by washing my long hair with coconut oil soap and KNOT combing; encouraging my naptural journey!

I felt a little timid off and on over these past couple days; but feeling positive, I've done some separation while wet and a little bit more separation and a little 'pulling' to straighten where it looked like "loops" may form, while dry tonight sitting here reading some of the posts! But being very gentle and working 'with' the process of magnetic link up and Jah Guidance!

I give thanks for all the love & support; Soaring Eagle spent a considerable amount of time with me assuring me with the naptural process! hoto

I ordered some of the dreadlocks shampoo in Nag Champa! and hoping to get it later this week and make my hair smell wonderful!

I'm always open to ideas, comments, suggestions? My hair is fairly long, about 3" longer than in the photo here.

Hotep!

updated by @shamana-ital-jahroot: 01/13/15 09:24:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont bother pulling where loops will form loops are dreads dreading they will form they will be wild organic crazy and then suck in and smooth io=out..mostly but loops arent anything to fear they are beautiful fun and..often entertaining

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form