Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What should i be doing for my dreads at this stage?

Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts

Sorry if this is the wrong section, im terribly new around here. well basically i have been dreading for well, im not sure maybe at least a year to 15 months but the thing is, at the start i was bald. My hair is super duper curly by nature and i have beads on at least 15 of the dreads (i love making beads). I always tie my hair back with a basic hair-band and i think that is why my hair isnt dreading as well at the front (it is really curly, annoying and hangs over my eyes =( ) as it is as the back. I wash it once every couple of days with a medicated residue-free soap called Gamophen (its cheap and in Australia i couldnt find much else around the price). I took a photo about half an hour ago and that is my profile picture. I absolutely love the look of these forums and the people who participate in them. Thanks for being so nice.

So i have two questions:

is it alright if i blunt my tips? is it too early? is it bad for my dreads?

should i stop wearing a hairband?

i have lots of curly, stringy hair at the front but not as much at the back =( anyone know why?

what else could i do that is beneficial for my hair?

Thank you everyone

updated by @ahil-ganesan: 01/13/15 09:24:13PM
Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts

thanks to everyone who spoke me on chat in reply to this. (naked naturalist and britany) <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i wouldnt tie em back as much and blunting the tips makes em dry way slower really all u need to do is wash seperate and leave em alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form