dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dready newbie ........yello!!

redock
@redock
12 years ago
1 posts

hi there,nice site and really helpfull,

I've been scouring the site for a while and found some stuff on frizzyness (amongst lots of other helpfull info) ,but would just like peace of mind as this is the 1st time ive had dreads.and im sure thousands of people have asked this before but.............. :)

Im currently going through the process of dreading my hair as we speak/type/read ,it's been sectioned into diamonds and triangles and then backcombed and tidyed up with a 0.6 crochet needle, this has only been used very carefully as to not break any hair. my hair is really quite frizzy down by the roots,i take it this is quite natural? and is there anything i can do to help maintain the frizz to a minimum? my hair is quite fine and curly but there's plenty of it, ive attached a pic so you can see for yourself ,is this quite normal and like i say any info on maintaining the frizz etc would be greatly received :)

thanks in advance :)

updated by @redock: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

never ever crochet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yopu cant not break hairs crochet causes the frizz just never ever us it not to mention your slowing progres by a good 6 months!!!

huge mistake

just ignore the frizz

leave it alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form