Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Afghan Dryness!!!

Rasta Fozzy
@rasta-fozzy
12 years ago
14 posts

oooohhh now i want a sandwich from subway or somewhere. LOL not gonna have that for a while. haha

Baba Fats said:

hmmm. olive oil? Now I'm just shooting in the dark. But I've heard that olive oil works in small amounts, and you should probably wash it out after a little bit

updated by @rasta-fozzy: 07/23/15 06:36:58PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

first, whyAfghanistan? Second, middle eastern food is outstanding. Isn't it any good there?

Sure Subway's out, but I could do without any of that for ever if I could eat real middle eastern food. The stores around here aren't that great at it

Rasta Fozzy
@rasta-fozzy
12 years ago
14 posts

I'm here for work... i work for the military as a contractor. I get afghan food every once in awhile which is great! other than that i have to eat at the chow hall, which is sometimes good, but alot of times its just lost in translation. you know, afghans making italian food and what not. but we have to send off for real afghan food so it doesn't happen very often.

Baba Fats said:

first, whyAfghanistan? Second, middle eastern food is outstanding. Isn't it any good there?

Sure Subway's out, but I could do without any of that for ever if I could eat real middle eastern food. The stores around here aren't that great at it

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

gotcha. That's how it is here. The best fallafel I can find is from a little isreali place down the street. But all the cooks in the back are chinese

Rasta Fozzy
@rasta-fozzy
12 years ago
14 posts

Its pretty cold here. other than that just pretty boring.

Baba Fats said:

gotcha. That's how it is here. The best fallafel I can find is from a little isreali place down the street. But all the cooks in the back are chinese

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

that's the mountains for you. At least it's probably beautiful scenery.

It's cold here too. Temps around 10 degrees with the wind

Rasta Fozzy
@rasta-fozzy
12 years ago
14 posts

yeah it reminds me of Arizona here.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

weiiiiirdx u must have the slowest cfonnectionj on earth i just deleted a duplicate discussion

sometimes duplicates happen if yourt connection sucks and u click post a few times to get it to post..well the 2 duplicates were 10 hours apart!!

thats crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rasta Fozzy
@rasta-fozzy
12 years ago
14 posts

yes indeed, the connection is very slow out here. glad you caught it. do you have any suggestions for me regarding dryness?

soaring eagle said:

weiiiiirdx u must have the slowest cfonnectionj on earth i just deleted a duplicate discussion

sometimes duplicates happen if yourt connection sucks and u click post a few times to get it to post..well the 2 duplicates were 0 hours apart!!

thats crazy

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

aloe (no oth4er ingredients) or jojoba or the dreadlockshampoo.com bar

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus