Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Started Dreading A Few Days Ago

Andrew Shirley
@andrew-shirley
13 years ago
2 posts

So I've always been very curious about dreads and I just headed off to live on my own so I figured that this would be a great time to start, after all it's a new beginning for me. This site convinced me to go natural so I figured I'd do it. It's been two days now and I believe I can do this. My hairs a little short, but I have high hopes that it will grow out...well I hope at least. Not the best of pictures but it'll do.

updated by @andrew-shirley: 01/13/15 09:11:46PM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

well first off Andrew, welcome to the web site! your hair looks like its a good enough length to start. not much shorter than mine. what are you doing for washes?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome i was gonna say the same it looks pretty close to the right length to start if not 1 more inch will do it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andrew Shirley
@andrew-shirley
13 years ago
2 posts

Well, I am using the baking soda wash that was suggested and I guess I'll aim for about twice a weak. I have skimped a bit on putting the oils in but I am going to start doing that now.

Change~ said:

well first off Andrew, welcome to the web site! your hair looks like its a good enough length to start. not much shorter than mine. what are you doing for washes?

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

thats a good goal. i started out washing more than i should, nearly everyday, but i was doing stuff wrong lol.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form